All persons, firms, associations, partnerships, corporations, or any other business organization, regardless of nationality, control and/or ownership of the working capital, may apply for registration as an Export or Free Trade Enterprise upon compliance with the following procedure.
- Three duly accomplished application forms
- Project brief – the completion of the project brief entails the submission of additional documents relating to the statements made therein
- Anti-graft certificate
- Board Resolution authorizing the filing and designation of a representative
- SEC Certificate of Registration, Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws (if not yet available, submit draft of Articles of Incorporation)
- Project Feasibility Study – information and documents necessary in the preparation of the project feasibility study
- Supporting Technical Data and Documents such as equipment inventory, organizational chart, and others
- Financial Data and Documents such as number of employees, employee positions and salary rates, audited financial statements, and others
- Other documents specifically required according to the enterprise to be registered
- PEZA Reports (pre-registration, post-registration)
Respicio & Co. Law Firm can help you process all your documentary requirements, and register your business with PEZA.